Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Leaving Thursday...

It looks like I will be leaving for northern KY on Thursday. I will be stopping half way, somewhere around Washington, PA; Wheeling, WV; or inside the OH border. I was wondering if any of you know anyone who might live in those areas, or if you have traveled that way before, if you know of a safe area to stay the night in.

The weather on the 70 didn't look that good for wed but it looks like it clears up a bit on Thur. Please pray for safe travel and for my car! :) I'm going to get an oil change and get air in the tires... today.

There are three communities that i will hopefully visit with while I'm in the Cincinnati area; Ordinary Community (http://ecomallbiz.com/marshall/door), Vineyard Central, and Koine (some friends of friends, living in missional community in northern KY.) I will be staying with some friends outside Fort Thomas, KY. I'll update you as I have Internet access.
Thanks for all your prayers, love, support and encouragement!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick update - I'll fill in with some cool stories later.
My last day of work was postponed from the end of March to the end of April. After my last day of work, I felt like God was telling me to slow down (that story is below). So i went to Ocean City for a little while. When I got back, an opportunity to go to New Orleans opened up. It was cheaper to fly then drive down there on my journey, so I flew down there for two weeks. (I'll send a few stories about that trip in my next email/blog.) During my time in NO, I found out that a guy who is doing house churches in San Diego was going to be at a conference in Maryland the weekend I returned to MD. (Neat story, I'll fill you in later.) I ended up being able to go to the conf., which postponed my trip to northern KY - again :) The conf. just ended and I made some more connections in Cincinnati and OK, who I'll visit on my journey out west.
So, as of right now, I'm waiting to finish some things here (MD) and then I'll be "On the road again..." headed to northern KY and Cincinnati.
Hope you are all doing well, I'd love to hear from you.

No comments: